We follow extremely stringent, standardized and qualitative business processes to provide reliable and comprehensive set of premium solutions to our customers. BytzSoft currently serve Aviation Industry with its flagship product FlyPal which is among the top 5 contenders in Aircraft Maintenance Software | CAMO Software | M&E and MRO software globally. FlyPal also serves Aviation Industry with FlyPal-CRS: Crew Scheduling & Duty Time Limitations Software & FlyPal-SMS: Safety Management System. Flexibility and Customer centric approach make FlyPal an oblivious choice for aviation organization of any scale or size that wants value for money.
So you can realize the quick ROI. We are one of the fastest implementors.
So you get the solution customized to your procedures.
So you will enjoy accessing it. Easy to use and interactive screens
Your you can work from anywhere, anytime and on any device.
FlyPal- Aircraft Maintenance Planning & Inventory Software
A premier Aircraft Maintenance Software with advanced modules for Engineering & Stores. Useful for Aircraft Maintenance Data tracking, Reliability Monitoring & Spares Management.
- Continuing Airworthiness Management of aircraft
- Aircraft maintenance tracking and Control
- Ensuring that maintenance is carried out IAW the approved maintenance programme
- Assessment of all airworthiness regulations, directives (AD) and service bulletins (SB)
- Aviation Inventory, Parts Movement Tracking, RFQ and PO Management
FlyPal CRS - Crew Rostering & FDTL Software
A Web and App based solution for Crew Rostering, Flight Duty Time Limitations & Crew Trainings / Documents Management.
- Crew Trainings & Documents
- Flight Duty Period & Rest Requirements
- Augmented Operations & Split Duty
- Consecutive Night Operations/ WOCL
- Cumulative Limits & more
FlyPal SMS - Safety Management Software
A Safety Management system, useful for all aviation organizations for whom safety is priority. Record & Track Incidents/Hazards happening on ground/flight.
- Hazard, Issue or Incident Reporting
- Corrective Action
- Safety Policies
- Events Management & Safety promotion History
- Safety Training & Management